Open to all: The League of Women Voters of White Plains is a non-profit organization open to all people 18 years or older.
Low annual dues:
- Regular Memberships
- $65 Individual
- $100 Household (two members at the same address)
- Premium Memberships (includes one ticket to the Annual Winter Party)
- $100 Individual
- $150 Household
Membership runs from July 1 to June 30
Pay by Check
Please print and complete this LWVWP Membership Form.
Mail the completed form and a check made out to "League of Women Voters of White Plains" to
League of Women Voters of White Plains
P.O. Box 2032
White Plains, NY 10602-2032
Since we lobby on issues, dues are not tax deductible.
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is the local League of Women Voters of White Plains automatically includes membership in the parent organizations:
- League of Women Voters of Westchester County http://www.lwvw.org/
- League of Women Voters of New York State https://my.lwv.org/new-york-state
- League of Women Voters of the US https://www.lwv.org/
Please fill out the webform below to let us know how you would like to make a difference.